Description: CGT3 Portable Nondestructive Testing Instrument for Steel Wire Rope
Patent No. ZL 2013 2 0088253.X Software Copyright
1. The latest testing instrument technology, advanced inspection, digital processing and network technology.
2. Real-time display the situation, such as inside/outside broken wire, corrosion, wear, quantitative numerical of metallic cross sectional area, then provide diagnostic report and solution.
3. Fast diagnostic to save inspection time, improve work efficiency.
4. Portable, simple operation and only need simple training to user.
5. High precision, good repeatability, accurate location.
6. Applicable for mine, cable-way, hoisting equipment, elevator, port machinery and cable-supported bridges.
1. Steel wire rope diameter range: Φ1.5~300mm (Need to configure different sensors).
2. The relative velocity between steel wire rope and sensor: 0.0~12.0m/s. Best effect: 2.0 m/s.
3. Localized fault detecting ability.
4. Loss of metallic cross-sectional area (LMA) detecting ability.
5. Error expected for detecting sensitivity and repeatability: ± 0.05%.
6. Error expected for detecting precision: ± 0.2%.
7. Error expected for detecting length: ± 0.3%.
8. Applicable for windows operation system.